daycare at Heartland Pet Resort
Request daycare for your Pet
$18.00/day for daycare
$25.00/day for individual enrichment daycare
$35.00/day for group enrichment daycare (Wednesdays only)
- Daycare available Monday to Friday
- Reservations are required
- Proof of current vaccinations - rabies, distemper/parvo, bordatella (canine cough)
- No boarding/daycare/grooming/training services within last 2 weeks of pregnancy
- All animals must wait 10 days after any procedure for boarding/grooming/training services
- Any stitches must be removed prior to boarding or grooming services
- No boarding/grooming/training services until at least 14 days after antibiotic finished or after date of last day coughing for any upper respiratory illness
- All dogs must be up to date on rabies, distemper, parvovirus and canine cough
- We realize life happens so we do not charge a cancellation fee as long as you let us know you will not be able to make your reservation for boarding. No shows without letting us know may be subject to a deposit prior to booking next service. All holiday bookings that do not let us know they need to cancel will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee that will need to be paid prior to next reservation plus a deposit maybe also be required for the future booking.
- Any animal found to have fleas, worms, ringworm (any fungal illness), or any other contagious illness will be put into isolation, owner will be responsible for paying any veterinary care or additional care necessary. A charge of $30 per visit to the veterinarian will be applied to the bill to cover time & cost of gas. An additional $20 per day will be added to the boarding total to help cover the extra cost associated with caring for an animal with a contagious illness.
- If an animal has stitches or a wound that was not disclosed prior to drop off the pet may be refused service or the owner may be ask to pick up the pet if it is discovered after drop off. If the owner is not able to have the pet picked up your veterinarian may be contacted and any additional veterinary care deemed necessary will be the responsibility of the pet owner. A $30 vet visit fee will be applied to bill for each visit needed. An additional $20 per day will be applied to boarding bill to help cover the additional cost associated with caring for an animal with an injury or stitches.